STELLIO VENTURES, S.L., hereinafter "Meller"
Meller reserves the right to modify this policy for reasons of legislative obligations or self-regulation, we therefore advise users to revisit this Notice periodically.
RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
The interested party or user who provides Meller with personal data through this website or through other means (for example, social networks or store outlets) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
STELLIO VENTURES, S.L.
Calle Llacuna 162-164, 08018, Barcelona
If you have any queries you may contact us via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
By voluntarily providing your personal data through any of the forms on this website, and expressly accepting their transmission, you expressly authorize Meller to handle and include the data that has been sent in a file owned by you.
The collection and processing of personal data that you provide has the principle purpose of responding to a query and to send you commercial and/or advertising information. Additionally, it also has the following aims:
- To contact the sender of the information, to respond to their request, enquiry or query and to manage the publication of queries and comments, and to make a later follow up.
- Where applicable to manage an order and to provide the service contracted by the user, and to invoice and charge for the service.
- To manage and control the client portfolio.
- Where applicable, to manage the user's participation in raffles or contests organized by Meller.
- Where applicable, to manage the user's registration process on the Online Platform.
- Where applicable to evaluate and manage your curriculum vitae for selection processes that utilize your professional profile, and to carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
Under Law 34/2002 of 11 July relating to Society Information Services and Electronic Commerce, under no circumstances will Meller send advertising and communications relating to selling or other commercial purposes to users without making a request for their prior consent. Likewise, neither will Meller send unsolicited messages without prior consent, nor will it send unsolicited electronic chain messages without prior consent.
The personal data that you provide must be true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and you shall be liable for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
The data provided by you in the fields marked with * are obligatory in order to comply with the obligations stated in the previous paragraph. In the event that the user does not complete all the requested fields, Meller reserves the right to decide whether to provide the user with the service in question.
Duration of data handling
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and invoicing and charging for services shall be held for as long as the contract is valid. Once this relationship is finalized, if applicable, the data may be held for the time required by applicable legislation, and until any possible liabilities arising from the contract have prescribed.
- The data for management of queries and requests shall be held for the time necessary to respond to the queries and requests, subject to a maximum period of one year.
- Data relating to the publication of comments on our products shall be maintained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your desire, at any time, for these to be eliminated.
- Data relating to participation in contests, raffles and promotions shall be held for the duration of the foregoing, in accordance with their specifics, in order to manage their implementation, and following this until any possible liabilities derived from the foregoing have prescribed.
- Data relating to sending of sales communications and the preparation of commercial profiles for our products or services shall be held indefinitely, until you express your wish to delete them, if so desired.
- The data in a curriculum vitae for selection processes shall be held for three months.
RIGHTS OF THE USER IN RELATION TO THEIR DATA
The user can exercise their right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and individual automated decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of their data by contacting Meller at Calle Llacuna 162-164 08018, Barcelona or via the email address: ￼￼￼￼email@example.com, providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant. The user has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if they consider their rights to be infringed.
DATA ON MINORS
The forms contained in this website are not intended for use by persons under 14 years of age. Notwithstanding the limitations of the internet for the effective verification of the age of a minor, Meller will make every effort to implement procedures that allow a user's age to be verified, denying participation to children under 14 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 14 YEARS OLD, REVIEW THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR PARENTS AND ASK THEM TO CLARIFY ANYTHING THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE NEED THE CONSENT OF THEIR PARENTS TO PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A SERVICE PROVIDER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ON THE INTERNET.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is the express consent of the interested party.
COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA
With the aim of providing the highest quality, MELLER needs to share your Personal Data with external entities or suppliers that assist us in offering the best possible service.
- Entities that help us with different issues related to the service. At MELLER we make sure that all our suppliers that can access your personal data act in a confidential and loyal manner, complying with all applicable regulations.
- This includes financial entities who carry out management of charging and payments.
- This includes the relevant Public Authorities, in the cases provided for by Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- This includes SHOPIFY: our store is hosted on Shopify. Shopify provides the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell products and offer you services. Your information is collected and stored on Shopify databases.
THIRD PARTY DATA
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of all provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations in the conditions established in said regulation.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT